Monel 400 / UNS N04400 / 2.4360 Nickel Alloy Seamless Tube ASTM
1. Grade: Monel 400
2. Process: VIR - VAR - ESR - Forging - Cold Rolling / Cold Drawing
- Semifinished - Finished
3. Delivery Condition: Solution Annealed
4. Surface Condition: AP, BA, Polished
5. OD: 6-325mm
6. WT: 0.5-25mm
7. Length: Max. 25 meters
8. Specification: ASTM, ASME, GB, JIS, GOST, DIN, etc.
9. Packing: Plywood case, Bundle
Nickel Copper Alloy monel 400 has corrosion resistant properties against flowing sea-water and
is extensively used for marine applications. Alloy 400 is also
extremely resistant to stress corrosion cracking in most
Monel 400 is used in steam generators, feedwater heaters, cladding of
offshore installations, pump and propeller shafts, marine fixtures
and fasteners, also chemical processing equipments.
monel 400 Chemical composition
Mechanical properties:(Minimum value at 20°C)
- Leading manufacturer of nickel based alloy.
- Over 10 years experience.
- Effective and strong technical support.
- Complete set of quality control system.
- Professional R&D team and QA&QC inspectors.