Inconel 600 / UNS N06600 / 2.4816 Corrosion Resistant Nickel Alloy
Forged Disc ASTM B564
1. Grade: Inconel 600
2. Process: VIR - VAR - ESR - Forging - Semifinished - Finished
3. Delivery Condition: Forged, Solution Annealed, Aged
4. Surface Condition: Black, Machining
5. Length*Width*Thickness: Custom design
6. Specification: ASTM, ASME, GB, JIS, GOST, DIN, etc.
7. Packing: Plywood case, Bundle
Inconel 600 / UNS N06600 / 2.4816
GB, AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, BS, etc.
Max. 3 tons
Hot forged +Rough machined (black surface after Q /T)+ Turned
packing into wooden pallet or other seaworthy packing
Normalized / Annealed / Quenched / tempered
UT,MT,RT,PT,chemical composition test,mechanical property test,etc.
Inconel 600 Characteristic as below
1. Good corrosion resistance property for the reduction, oxidation,
Nitric and other media.
2. Good stress corrosion cracking resistance property in both room
temperature and high temperature.
3. Good corrosion resistance of the dry chlorine and chlorine
4. Good mechanical property when below zero, room temperature and
5. Good anti-creep rupture strength, with the recommendation of
700°C or above working environment.
Inconel 600 Application field
1. Erosion thermocouple sheath of the atmosphere
2. Oxide shaft chloride converted to six fluoride: hydrogen
3. Corrosive alkali metal produce and usage filed, especially the
sulfide use environment.
4. Use Chlorine produce titanium dioxide
5. Organic or inorganic chlorine produce: corrosion resistance to
chlorine and fluoride.
6. Nuclear reactor
7. Heat treatment furnace flask and components, especially in the
carbonization and nitride atmosphere.