Inconel 600 / UNS N06600 / 2.4816 Nickel Alloy Welded Tube ASTM
1. Grade: Inconel 600
2. Process: VIR - VAR - ESR - Forging - Cold Rolling - Welding -
3. Delivery Condition: Solution Annealed
4. Surface Condition: AP, BA, Polished
5. OD: 6-325mm
6. WT: 0.5-25mm
7. Length: Max. 25 meters
8. Specification: ASTM, ASME, GB, JIS, GOST, DIN, etc.
9. Packing: Plywood case, Bundle
Inconel 600 Description
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy used for applications that
require corrosion and high temperature resistance. This nickel
alloy was designed for service temperatures from cryogenic to
elevated temperatures in the range of 2000° F. It is non-magnetic,
has excellent mechanical properties, and presents the desirable
combination of high strength and good weldability under a wide
range of temperatures. The high nickel content in Inconel 600
enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing
conditions, makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic
and inorganic compounds, gives it excellent resistance to
chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent
resistance to alkaline solutions. Typical applications of this
nickel alloy include the chemical, pulp and paper, aerospace,
nuclear engineering and heat treating industries.
What are the characteristics of Inconel 600?
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High strength and good weldability under a wide range of
In what applications is Inconel 600 used?
- Chemical industry
- Heat treating industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food processing
- Nuclear Engineering
- Gas turbine components