Inconel 600 / UNS N06600 Nickel Alloy Welded Pipe ASTM B517
1. Grade: Inconel 600
2. Process: VIR - VAR - ESR - Forging - Cold Rolling - Semifinished
3. Delivery Condition: Solution Annealed
4. Surface Condition: AP, BA, Polished
5. OD: 6-508mm
6. WT: 0.5-25mm
7. Length: Max. 25 meters
8. Specification: ASTM, ASME, GB, JIS, GOST, DIN, etc.
9. Packing: Plywood case, Bundle
Inconel 600 has good resistance to corrosion and high temperature,
and has high strength and good fabricability. It resists
chloride-ion-incurred stress corrosion cracking, sulfur compounds
and oxidizing conditions at high temperatures.
Chemical process industry, heat treating fixtures, airframe
components and nuclear reactors.
Note: Inconel is a registered trademark of the Special Metals
Corporation group of companies.